West palm beach, fl - Se habla espanol

What Happens If I'm Charged With Marijuana Possession?

Marijuana is classed as a Schedule I controlled substance in Florida, which is the most dangerous category. Recreational marijuana is outlawed in the state for any personal use, hence the penalties for selling and delivering are harsh. Therefore, you should find a good marijuana lawyer in West Palm Beach to defend you. 

Marijuana Lawyer West Palm Beach

Marijuana Laws in Florida  

Penalties for Manufacturing or Selling Marijuana in Florida

Marijuana possession, sale, and cultivation are all tightly regulated by both state and federal law. Medical marijuana is legal in the state on a restricted basis, but personal use is prohibited. The severity of the penalty is determined by the amount of marijuana in your possession. 

Marijuana manufacturing, sale, or distribution (with the intent to do so) is illegal in Florida, as is marijuana trafficking and the possession or sale of drug paraphernalia. Penalties will vary depending on the quantity in possession and the severity of the infraction, just as they do with possession.

The Consequence: How To Not Let your Future go up in Smoke

The utilization of property for drug-related activity is common in trafficking offenses. In Florida, it is prohibited to keep or maintain a store, warehouse, vehicle, or other structure in the state to cultivate, manufacturing, or store marijuana, or to use such a structure to distribute marijuana or other substances.  

A violation is a first-degree misdemeanor that carries a maximum sentence of one year in prison and a fine of $1,000. Importing marijuana into the state of Florida is a third-degree crime punishable by up to five years in jail and a $5,000 fine.

Find A Marijuana Lawyer in West Palm Beach

If you've been charged with selling marijuana in Florida, contact a lawyer who can help defend your case right away. Attorney Olson represents clients throughout South Florida, including Palm Beach County, Broward County, Miami-Dade County, and other parts of the state. For a free case, review call The Law Offices of David W. Olson.

Free case review

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.