A Palm Beach Criminal Attorney Who Cares about Your Rights
Few things are more terrifying than finding yourself on the wrong side of the law. The various legal costs and fines can easily run into the thousands of dollars, while the far-reaching consequences of a conviction can affect nearly every aspect of your life, from eligibility for housing to employment opportunities. And that is not even covering the frightening potential of incarceration or administrative penalties. The good news is, you have rights, and the right lawyer will make sure they are protected.
For more than 30 years, Palm Beach lawyer David W. Olson has dedicated his practice exclusively to defending the freedoms and constitutional rights of clients in Florida facing state and federal criminal charges – from the most minor to the most serious. Combining litigation and negotiation skills with an extensive knowledge of court procedures, Mr. Olson assists clients from all walks of life in maneuvering through the legal process to obtain the best possible results.
He believes that everyone has a right to the best defense possible, and that is exactly what he has been providing to clients for years. Mr. Olson always tailors his defense strategy to meet each client’s unique needs, and this method has enabled him to obtain positive outcomes in all kinds of cases – even when people felt that they had the deck stacked against them. David Olson does not believe in giving up or giving in, and will always look into every possible angle.
His winning philosophy focuses on 10 key elements:
- Effectiveness. You need someone who is smart, creative, knowledgeable, and experienced.
- Communication. You need someone who makes sure that his clients understand their charges and the progress of the case.
- Responsiveness. You need someone who understands how important this case is in your life and makes himself available to your needs.
- Exhausting all options. You need someone willing to use any legal means necessary to get you the best possible outcome, and who will aggressively advocate for your rights.
- Responsibility. You need someone who understands the incredible responsibility involved in representing you in a criminal case.
- Representing you personally. You need someone who vows to represent you himself rather than bringing other lawyers in to take over your case.
- Comfort. You need to work with someone who makes you feel comfortable, and should be encouraged to meet with several potential representatives before deciding on an advocate.
- Knowing his limits. You need someone who will not stretch himself too thin by taking on too many cases at one time.
- Confidentiality. You need someone you can trust to maintain your confidentiality so that you feel comfortable telling him everything he needs to know to help your case.
- No guaranteed outcomes. You need someone whose only guarantee to you is that he will work as hard as possible to get you the best outcome – promising a specific result is irresponsible and impossible.
Why You Should Choose Florida Defense Lawyer David W. Olson to Advocate for You
Having a winning philosophy is one thing, but the real reason to choose David Olson is that he is very good at his job.
Mr. Olson’s legal expertise and impressive case results have garnered the appreciation of his peers and the recognition of several nationally-acclaimed attorney rating organizations. Just a few of his many awards and honors include:
American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys – 10 Best in Client Satisfaction for 2015
Avvo – Client’s Choice Award for Criminal Defense in 2014, 10/10 Rating
Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register Preeminent Lawyers –AV rating denotes the highest level of professional excellence
National Association of Distinguished Counsel – Nation’s Top One Percent
National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyers
But while awards are nice, the bottom line for David W. Olson is working as hard as he can to secure a positive outcome for every one of his clients. His main goal is always to get your charges dropped or dismissed, and if he is unable to do that, at least get them reduced.
And that is exactly what he has been able to do time and again. Because he is familiar with area prosecutors and judges and how they operate. When crafting a defense strategy, this helps him to anticipate prosecutorial arguments and develop strategies to call them into question. He also understands what it takes to obtain physical evidence in your favor and track down witnesses. And his vast experience gives him an edge in knowing how best to resolve your case based on the facts – is it better to try to negotiate a deal ahead of time or are you likely to get a better outcome if you go to trial? David W. Olson will advise you on the best course of action, while also taking into account your wishes.
Whatever Your Charges, an Experienced Florida Defense Attorney Can Help
When your life is on the line, you do not want a lawyer who is merely dabbling in criminal defense. You need someone who has dedicated their life to criminal law and truly understands all of the nuances and complexities that exist within our system here in Florida.
As an established criminal defense lawyer in Palm Beach County, David W. Olson has the depth of experience and case knowledge needed to protect clients in even the most complex of criminal cases. Having obtained countless successful resolutions on behalf of clients charged with misdemeanor and felony crimes in his more than three decades of practicing law, Mr. Olson will protect your rights and good name when you find yourself facing criminal charges. There is nothing more reassuring than knowing your case is in the hands of a caring professional who makes your goals his priorities.
David W. Olson’s main practice areas include:
Fight your charge with a defense attorney who has been there and done that before. David W. Olson has successfully handled all of these charges over the course of his career, and he knows exactly what is needed to call the prosecution’s arguments into question and get your charges reduced, dropped, or dismissed.
Reach Out to a Knowledgeable Palm Beach Criminal Defense Lawyer Today
David W. Olson has helped countless others just like you, and he can assist you in your case as well. But not until you get in contact. You have to take that first step. And it is vital that you reach out as soon as possible, because you can be sure that the prosecution is already hard at work building their case against you. Their only goals are to secure a conviction and look tough on crime, so you need someone looking out for your rights.
Reach out to Mr. Olson. The sooner you do, the sooner he can begin crafting a defense strategy for your unique situation, and the more likely you are to obtain a positive outcome. So what are you waiting for? Your future is at stake. Fight back with a strong defense by calling 561-833-8866, emailing David@docriminaldefense.com, or filling out a simple online case review form.